While the popular “First Steps of Starting a Business” course, is the flagship offering of MCEd-Online. it forms the foundation for a larger future effort. The long term goal of MCE-Online is to provide a more in-depth training experience to entrepreneurs resulting in a “small business certification” through MCE. The program will be offered to businesses that have loans through MCE, be offered free to small businesses within the scope of the funding, and offered on a tuition basis to the public at large including larger organizations. The curriculum consists of the following courses which will be facilitated from inside the learning center by MCE consultants who are skilled in advising small businesses.
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship – Including Feasibility and Marketability
- Small Business Law
- Bookkeeping for Small Businesses
- Web Design and Inbound Marketing
- Human Resources – Organizational Growth and Development
- Revenue Generation and Customer Relationship Management